Erik Leon returns with his preferred technology with a cause all built into this year's Relapse. The Tech - Erik asked for a toned-down Grip Tech and uprise fenders that complement the System Camber profile. The Mission - The 22/23 Relapse by Erik Leon is in compliance with C.O.R.E standards, working to build accessibility, sustainability, and community. Arbor and Erik Leon are proud to present a board for the people.
- Relapse Snowboard 2023 from Arbor.
- System Camber: A highly responsive shape, with more pop for carving and ollies, that progressively reduces toward the tip and tail for a less aggressive edge and enhanced on-snow performance.
- True Twin: 100% symmetrical board profile, including a uniform flex pattern for a balanced ride that feels the same when riding switch.
- FSC Certified Single Malt Core: Arbor's standard wood core constructed with 100% sustainably grown poplar for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Extruded: A strong, fast and low-maintenance base.
- 4/10 Flex Rating: A universally pleasing flex rating is soft enough for playful turns and cruising the park but is stable through chunder and maintains speed through deep-driving turns.
- Pro Rider: Eric Leon.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- 360 Rails: Sidewall technology for impact protection and extended board life.
- Hand Dyed Ash Powerply Topsheet: Sustainably harvested, majority coming from borer-kill trees, off-white to light brown, the canvas for Arbor’s hand-dyed designs.
- Biax Glassing: A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 14-pack 2 x 4 cm steel insert configuration.
- Limited 3-year warranty through manufacturer.
- Show us your setup! Use #zumiez and tag @zumiez on your Instagram for a chance to be featured!