The Lectra offers that relaxed ride you have dreamed of with progression-friendly features that make it easy to transition from butters in the fun park to navigating the runs starting from the summit.
The Nitro Lectra snowboard was designed with some of the best women snowboarders in the world to provide an effortless feel in all types of terrain; the Lectra´s construction makes learning and improving your skills a breeze. The laid-back FlatOut Rocker and Directional Shape provide the perfect blend of flex, sidecut, and forgiveness to get you in and out of any situation with ease. The Radial Sidecut and All-Terrain Flex will make turning and burning through the groomers a breeze, while the Premium Extruded FH Base will keep you flying in complete control down the greens to the double blacks all season long. It’s time to blast past the learning curve and show yourself how good of a snowboarder you really are!
- Flex Rating – 3/10
- All Terrain – Nitro's most versatile flex pattern combines Nitro's signature pop with smooth response for tearing up the entire mountain.
- Directional Flex - This board has a directional flex pattern that allows more movement in the nose with a stiffer tail for extra pop and power under your back foot.
- Directional Shape
- Radial Sidecut – The simplest and most common of all sidecuts: one single radius makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
- Power Core – Power Core uses tip-to-tail poplar wood that provides lightweight strength and the perfect blend of flex, response, and feel.
- Bi-Lite Laminates – Nitro's rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for a powerful riding style and a refined board-feel.
- Premium Extruded FH Base – Durability, speed, and low maintenance all in one ultra clear base material. The FH Base takes the abuse of rail and urban riding like no other.